Saturday, April 16, 2011

Transfer Time!

So I went for my one midcycle appointment today. Lining is 13mm, triple striped, and 'perfect'. I started medrol and doxycycline today, start PIO tonight. And we transfer on Tuesday! They call Monday with the time.

How did this happen so fast, just a week and a half ago I went to the RE after almost 2 years to talk to him about using our totsicles, I never thought I would be entering into a transfer this quickly!

From the looks of my scan too I bet this would have made a great IVF cycle...my ovaries looked pretty full of follicles, Id guess at least 7 on each side.

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and wish you good luck with your transfer on Tuesday! Your lining sounds superb! I'll be having my transfer on Thursday (frozens) so I'll definitely be following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats' great! Good luck!! I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete