Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Post #99

I am one post away from 100....wow!

I am still pregnant....and just anxious to hear HOW pregnant I am at the beta on Friday. I am more excited for this beta than any other beta I have ever had. Because my 11dp3dt test looks awesome. I compared it to the pic of my 14dpo test with out first pregnancy and they don't compare at all!

BFP from our First Pregnancy


BFP from this Pregnancy.

I the little pics they look the same now, but really this one is much darker....hmph.

I am 4weeks2days today. By beta day I will be 4 weeks 4days. I am really hoping for a good strong beta, and hoping to NOT go through the beta hell I did last time (only increasing by 4 in 4 days...it was awful!) I am just anxious to get the beta now, really really anxious, it can't come soon enough. Such relief going in knowing what they are going to say though.

As far as pregnancy symptoms so far, I have a couple. Its always hard to tell whats from progesterone and whats from pregnancy. My boob don't hurt nearly as bad as the first time, or as bad as they normally even do on progesterone. Strange, but I am ok with it. I have had a few episodes of queasiness. I now travel with something to puke into, some cereal to calm my stomach, water and gum(its a one hour drive into work every day). I am tired all.the.time! No noticeable signs yet otherwise.

I have told my internet friends and a few long distance friends who have been really great to me through all of this, and we told T's parents. I told my best friend the day we had the BFP. And I told One girl at work, who I know will keep it in until I am ready to tell. Usually I would shout this from the rooftops right away, but I just feel like I should at least wait for the betas to double before I go saying anything. T was surprised I didn't want to tell anyone at work yet. He is very excited about this, and has probably told everyone.

I think that's all that is new around here..I will update again after the beta on Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats. I just got positive HPTs last week, and had my first beta today, so I too am waiting and only telling a couple close people, until at least we see doubling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like great pregnancy symptoms :).
    And when you look at the larger image of the second test, it DOES look darker!

    Congrats again, and good luck with the beta on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Next post will be 100!

    I cant wait to hear your beta results. I am so excited for you. So very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second test looks sooo much darker when you enlarge it...I wonder if that could be a sign of twins...a highter hcg level?? hmm, something to google.

    ReplyDelete