Monday, February 23, 2009

Getting through it one day at a time

I don't know what to say, I have sunk into quite a depression.

I had a good long alk with my husband tonight. He's been away on business this past week and isn't due to come home until Friday. It is difficult for me as I am very alone here. Most of my friends and family are far away, very far. I have many friends who are co-workers, and have not made any friends otherwise, pretty difficult to make friends when I work the schedules I do.

Anyway we know we need to make adjustments, I need him here with me unfortunately, not traveling for work like he does so often.

I am wondering now what to do, I mean if hes going to find a different job, why not one closer to home, so we have a support system.

There are some barriers to going home right now though:
  1. We still may need fertility treatments, which aren't available back home
  2. I require High Risk OB services if I do get and stay pregnant, which aren't available back home
  3. We just bought and moved into our house, our beautiful house, we bought it before the economy took a shit, so now it would not benefit us to even try to sell it, if it even would sell.
So I am trying to figure out what I want to do, but I think this will be many conversations between him and I.

On a side note I plan on Calling the RE again tomorrow, maybe I will hear from them this time, or they may actually answer the phone. I think I will call my OB too and just let her know how I have been feeling.

Gosh I wish this were easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment