Monday, November 9, 2009

Love...Life...Hapiness


My Baby is still in there, its absolutely amazing, I think he/she will be a dancer! It was moving around like crazy! I hope everyone gets to experience this one day it is truly a miracle. Baby was measuring a day ahead 11w1d. Heartbeat was 158. We couldn't get a profile view, only head on, and of course a bum shot with long legs too...gets that from its daddy probably! U/S tech thought it could be a boy, but were choosing not to find out gender.

I haven't been feeling well. I have been very nauseous and have no appetite, I have lost 15lbs since before the IVF. My RE said he will note that in the referral to my OB, along with the kajillion other issues I have in my regular life. I have my NT scan next week, but we are opting not to do any other screening. I honestly don;t even really care about the NT measurement, it doesn't really mean anything other than further testing which we won;t be doing. Basically I am just excited to have more peeks at baby to be reassured that s/he is doing well. We will have a level 2 u/s at 19 weeks though, to make sure everything is structurally normal, because that is my main concern, that theres no potentially fatal, or life threatening defects.

Thats about all thats going on over here, only 4 more days of PIO shots, woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have been sick! I hope you feel better soon. Your u/s pic is gorgeous! **Grow baby Grow** I'm thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news and what a lovely picture!

    ReplyDelete