Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thank You Thank You

to all my loyal followers(is that what you all are called) I have appreciated all of the advice...truly.

I am working on a list of questions for the RE...since for all I know CD2 could be tomorrow.

I am having a lot of difficulty with this cycle ending in BFN...Even though I knew it would. If anyone has a link to how much clomid or the like increase pregnancy rates, I would like to know how much extra chance it gives us, or if we should just skip it if it doesn't work after one try.

Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. Our RE does not do more than 3 Clomid cycles. She said that if 3 doesnt work, she doesnt feel like wasting the time on 3 more. (You shouldnt do more than 6 because of a link to problems). From 3 she moves on to injectibles with IUI. If that doesnt work, IVF.

    We've used injectibles from the start and have had great results. It does take a lot more work on your part and the part of the doctor because there is a lot more monitoring to make sure that you are not over stimulated.

    I cant wait to hear how your next appt goes and how your conversation with your doc goes.

    ReplyDelete