Saturday, February 21, 2009

Well No News

So I got everything done I wanted to. Still Waiting for a call from my RE. I just want to know what our plan is.

I am feeling very frustrated. I remember talking with my cousin-in-law Last April when they had been trying for 14 months at that point. And I expressed how I couldn't imagine trying for so long and how hard infertility must be, and now we are coming up to 14 months of trying in March.

I am frustrated that my wonderful husband has a job that causes him to be away from home, we have talked about how we will make it work during pregnancy and once we have children, but I just don't see it happening. I mean he was scheduled to be away the week I miscarried, but by luck he was delayed a week, so he was here. I just don't see how this traveling thing will work.

I am frustrated that I am not back at work, I want to be, but I am scared. I think it will be fine, I'm just nervous dealing with pregnancies and deliveries.

I hope a pregnancy is coming again soon for us, I can not imagine being babyless for more than another year, but whatever is in store for us I suppose.

I went all serious for this post again! Where is the lightheartedness....Maybe it will come back once I speak with the RE?

No comments:

Post a Comment