Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oops...

I forgot to update. IUI 3.2 is done and over....went well, I think. It was so fast I didn't even have time to think about what was going on. Count was good 56 million washed. Now we wait...for 2 WEEKS! Beta is on May 5th. I will start testing likely April 30th.

My blood results still aren't finished for the thrombphilia workup post miscarriage. It can take 2-3 months so I wasn't really surprised. He did have some preliminary test results that looked fine.

I started progesterone already this afternoon, and fragmin tonight. I will start the prescription prenatal vitamin tomorrow.

Now go on over and visit my friend Eve because She was 'basted' today too! Wish her well!

1 comment:

  1. Hey great spermies post wash! Wishing you the best Shannon!

    ReplyDelete